11.7.06

unbounded mercy

Promises, heartless promises (F#m D)
I've made to You. (
A E/G#)
Emptiness, in complete abyss (
F#m D)
Without You, Lord without You. (
A E)

I can't see, I can't breathe, without You. (
Bm F#m Esus E)
I can't feel, I can't think, I need You. (
Bm F#m Esus E)
And I'm torn up inside, (
Bm)
Lord I've lived a lie. (
A)
My heart is frozen, (
C#m)
Stone cold and broken. (
E)
I'm guilty and tried, (
Bm)
Entangled in pride. (
A)
Can You hear my cry, (
C#m)
My silent cry? (
E)

..and I sing: (E)
Lord have Mercy (
F#m D)
On me, on me. (
A E)
And Lord I am nothing, (F#m D)
But take me, please take me (
A E)

Brokenness, only brokenness. (
F#m D)
There's nothing now, but You. (
A E/G#)
I turn to You, there's only You. (
A E/G#)
Please save me Lord, please do. (
A E)

I want to see, I want to breathe, with You. (
Bm F#m Esus E )
I want to feel, I want to think, I need You. (
Bm F#m Esus E)
And I'm begging you Lord, (
Bm)
Am I spoken for? (
A)
Can you save this child, (
C#m)
This undeserving child? (
E)
Is there grace for me, (
Bm)
yes even for me? (
A)
Lord hear my cry, (
C#m)
my heartfelt cry. (
E)

..and I sing: (
E)
Lord show mercy, (
F#m D)
On me, on me (
A E)
And Lord I have nothing, (F#m D)
Yet you've taken me, you've taken me (
A E)

And now I'm complete in You (
A Bm)
And now I'm made whole in You (
A/C# D)
And I'm renewed and alive (
A)
Strengthened and revived (
Bm )
Refined and Redignified in You (
A/C# D)

I can see, and I can breathe, (
Bm A/C#)
I can feel; Your grace is my seal. (
D E)

Will You teach me your ways, (A)
To strengthen my faith. (
D)
I will walk in your truths, (
A/C#)
Uphold the good news. (
E)
Lord my heart belongs to You, (
A)
Only to You. (
D)
My praises fill the sky, (
A/C#)
Only for You! (
E)

..and I'll proclaim: (E)
Lord you are merciful, (
A E/G#)
To me, even me(
F#m D)
Oh Lord, your grace is beautiful, (A E/G#)
It saved me, yes You saved me (
F#m D)