5.7.06

all along...

thank you Lord for knowing me, and yet loving me just the same.
that despite my not having the most eloquent speech, or the perfect words to describe what i want to say .. Lord you still understand me.. even through all my mumbles and grumbles. i could only laugh when it dawned on me as i was walking home tonite.. Lord you know me. you out of every single person i know in this world, you know me the best. i don't have to impress you Lord, i don't have to try so hard in front of you, i don't need to be someone i'm not.. because you understand me just as i am, you accept me just as i am, and most importantly, Lord you love me despite all my bruises and scars. out of everyone you know the deepest yearnings of my being, you know when my soul is crying out for help, when i am in need.. you really are my best friend.. how could i be so blind as to not truly understand that before?