11.6.06

...dreams...

Are dreams actually a manifestation of whats inside our heart? inside our subconscious? Today I took a nap after church, and I dreamt a long dream. It felt so real. I dreamt about something I never ever saw myself doing. And worst yet, I felt a part of that fictitious world.. i felt i belonged.. and i liked it.

It wasn't until my mom called when I awoke. Its as if she saved me from my dream. I was lost in this dark labyrinth of an other life until she called. Yet even though I was awake, I still remembered everything I dreamt about. And worse , the same stagnant feeling was with me. I awoke with that horrible feeling of emptiness, lost hope, hollowness. It was horrible. I don't think I like dreams anymore. They're when you're at your weakest. You have no control; all is let loose for the devil to toy with you.

God protect me please. Send your angels to guard my mind, my heart, my soul, my every being! Whether in the conscious world or the subconscious world, please Lord, protect me. I am weak, so incredibly weak without you. Lord, I know I'm crippled without your support, and I am nothing without your love. Please, embrace me with your love and grace that I may be made whole forever and eternity.
Amen.

...

Lord, my trust is in YOU and you ALONE!
Why? Because you are my refuge when I'm weak;
My shelter from the storm;
You've always wiped away my tears;
You've returned all my wasted years;
You're my Father and Healer when I'm broken,
You constantly bring peace to my madness, and comfort for my sadness;
Lord, you're my Fountain when I'm thirsty,
and you're my Lover every single time I feel lonely;
You're My God.
My Hayotzer.
My Avi HaKavod.
My Abba.

. and that is why I put my trust in You, Elohim of All time .