30.6.07

yesterday, i experienced what it meant to be part of the family of God
no matter what age, no matter what past, no matter who you are, you are accepted because we are all family, we are all one in the bond of His love. thank you for taking me in dear aunties. its so sad that i've always been so busy in the past not to notice what beautiful gems you are; how you both truly shine the light of our Lord. thank you.

at times i forget what my actions can mean to someone else. at times i forget that people have feelings. i know that sounds silly, but its true. I never once stop to think how others feel when i 'cop out' . i figure they have other things to do, not like their plans are contingent on mine.. i forget that everything i do has an impact on everyone else. i forget that i carry around God's name with every action, every word, every thought, every 'no-show' that i do ...

let your yes be yes and your no be no.

forgive me father for not being obedient to your word.

help me turn away from my old ways