25.4.07

difference reduction: psyc 220 . how do i achieve that goal-state? by what means will i reach the end? who do i most strive to be? and how do i get there from where i am right now. i can't wait for summer. i just need some time to think. i just need some time to spend with you and only you. lately i haven't been thinking too much. my brain has been fried ten times over, and even now it hurts to think of anything other than school. i'm a hollow shell of who i strive to be. i yearn for more in this world. i yearn for you God. take me back please? teach me to be more like you. please Lord have mercy on me. i jumped the gun didn't i? i think i did. there's waiting on the Lord for you. oh how silly i am. why do i always have to take things into my own hands? why is it that i don't have enough patience to wait on you..