19.10.06

its all good

i'm ok.
it's weird, walking home today after senate, i was thinking to myself that I'm so glad God is finally FINALLY teaching me a lesson on self-control. this was something i've prayed for in the past.. and here's my opportunity. as someone told me, baby steps. but today, was one huge step. i'm ok. i'm seriously ok . and its cool not having to worry about it. i just pray God will keep me strong, and that i will continue to have my eyes focused only on Him. it feels like the moment i look back, the moment i lose focus, i'll fall . its like when you stretch your quads. they always tell you to focus your eyes on one spot, and stare. the moment you look around, the moment your eyes start wandering off, you lose balance and fall. it would seem life is just one long quad stretch eh? but thankfully, its good knowing that if our eyes start wandering, he'll be there to break the fall.. i just don't want to disappoint Him though.. grant me your strength O Lord, that I may walk by faith, having eyes only for you.