5.9.06

thankyou my faithful Lord..

God why are you such a faithful God? oh ya, its cuz you're God, a GREAT God, THE God. It just dawned on me, Lord, you've answered all my prayers regarding KCAC worship. You've answered them ALL completely... even the ones that failed to reach my consciousness. Last Sunday, Fei just came up to me and asked if she could help with worship this year. Funny how you knew I needed more vocalists, and voila, you sent one STRAIGHT to me! So God, I thank you for everything.. and I devote this next year to you! No matter what happens with worship at KCAC, I will continue serving you with joy because you O Lord are MOST worthy of my praise, you O Lord are most deserving of my service, and I will give you my all wholeheartedly.

Lord.. keep me strong this year. I don't want to be burned out, I don't want to give in to worry.. most importantly, i don't want to become prideful. Lord keep me humble throughout it all.. to recognize it is YOU who has given everything, and it is YOU who can so easily strip it away