9.9.06

.

i lucked out on having a friend like you.. but i guess it was preordained by god. thank you for hearing me out tonite, thank you for calling at just the right moment when i needed someone to talk to the most. i felt so low, so negative.. i felt shattered . you're right though. i really do need to take care of my own self first and foremost.. it was nice today.. just by myself. just me and the waves crashing onto the shore.. me and the waves and my thoughts and prayers. but still i felt broken, cracked, and frustrated.. despite my crying out to my God. and then you called, well i just needed someone.. and you were there. you're a wise one. i'll take to heart everything you said. but thank you. thank you for noticing something, for taking heed the unsaid, for .. well .. just for being there.