19.4.05

more of you...

i've always regarded myself as a nocturnal being! Anyone who knows me can attest to my being a log when i sleep and thus it being impossible for me to get up in the mornin (unless you kick me off the bed.. thnx twin)

i'd usually wakeup early in the afternoon..but lately i've been waking up at the oddest hours, sometimes when the sun hasn't even risen yet.. its weird, even though i've been averaging about 5 hours of sleep per night, i feel completely and utterly rested when i awake! .and of course its God giving me this strength to wake up.. however i'm hoping that even after exams are finished i'll be able to wake up early and spend more time on him and less on myself..

I remember back in highschool there was a period when i'd wake up early everyday for prayer and devotions..but coming here it died down drastically! I miss it. I miss just talking to you Lord hours on end about everything and nothing. Its absolutely true what Pastor Lo said this Sunday -- our prayers have become self-centered, or at least mine have. I'm either praying for myself or others, never for the sake of just talking to you..

in the past, i've always set aside one day every semester devoted to you in solitude - just for prayer, meditation, and worship.. i want to do it again before i leave for home....