13.4.05

Breathe

I'm becoming cross-eyed reading and re-reading psyc. I think my head's about to explode any second. I just want to write this exam now and be over with it! But ya, today i was stuck in my room for the most part. So when i finally dragged myself out for a late late afternoon lunch (sorry kevin), I was blinded by the sun. Its funny how I'm so easily quieted down by the littlest things. Let me describe it: the whole street was empty, only the wind blowing and rustling through the leaves, the sun's rays were so warming right to the core, and the air - it made you just shiver at how wonderful it felt to be ALIVE and breathe it all in! It was like *BAM* - all those thoughts running around in my head earlier suddenly stopped and all was quiet.

Why does nature have such an empowering effect on us? Why does it move us so? oh yes, cuz God created it - its merely a shadow of how brilliant and beautiful our creator truly is!!