10.4.05

grace is blogging?

I remember telling myself that I'd never have an online journal or anything of that sort. So why the change all of a sudden? Well, i guess this is for myself more than anything else. Just to clear my mind, reflect on things around me, and to look back a few years from now or even a few days and see how much God has worked in my life! Besides those few visitors who by chance stumble across this blog, these random thoughts are just between me and well, me i guess.

It's weird! I mean, i'm in the midst of exams and here i am starting up a blog. I guess I just want to lift up this year to God and thank him for revealing his presence to me daily. God, you never fail to amaze me ~ you've carried me my whole life and without you I am nothing. You've showed your kindness and answered my prayers this year. I was scared about coming to Queen's .. i mean, i was worried about making friends, finding a church i could call 'home', doing well in school, and the list goes on! But, wow God, you've helped me through it all. I absolutely LOVE KCAC! I love walking through those front doors and entering the sanctuary, and i love the people you've put in that church. Every single person in that fellowship has nurtured my faith and guided me towards a straighter and clearer path. Oh Lord, i thank you for the friends you've given me here! Especially Joycie God! I don't think she'll ever know just how much I really do love her. She's not only a friend and sister, she's also someone i look up to in so many ways.

i think I'll leave it at that for now, but i'll continue on rambling another day. okay, now it's study time!

So.. final thought? God, you are an awesome God and i thank you for all the people you've put in my life. you've answered my prayers BEYOND what i expected Lord