24.6.10

what a day. i need to write it down so i don't forget to re-visit these places again! in love with Tom's trike. i may have to rethink my whole anti-motorcycle thing, cuz my goodness, what an awesome feeling having air zip past you, and how funny that different suburbs have different smells, but more importantly it was like front row seats to view nature. Rode up to Mt. Glorious (which is so beautiful!), then past Mt. Nebo headed down to Samford Valley, then Samford Village for a cuppa. Afterwards riding by the coast seeing the sun fire up the sky in shades of brilliant red as the sun was setting. Seeing the ocean and waves crawl up to shore along Redcliffe. Best moment was riding across this bridge (the name of which escapes my memory), being surrounded by a great expanse of water on either side and seeing the red fiery sunset on my right and the solemn full moon and its reflection on the water on my left all the while having the wind rush past me and feeling the speed of the vroooom underneath. so sad my camera ran outta batteries today.. but wow, I think i've fallen in love with Brisbane & Australia all over again. i wish there were ocean & mountains closer by. makes me miss home a lot.. but what a beautiful taste of nature today. God's creation is just absolutely breathtakingly glorious!