14.5.10

Wistoni Nyamwanji :)

its kinda strange, but i don't feel sad or happy bout the outcome, just in the middle... perhaps this is peace i'm feeling? i'm not sure. but have definitely been praying for it.

on another note, today is a good day, for I finally got a baby brother, or at least I'd like to think of him like that. His name is Wistoni, 6 years old, and from Tanzania. I've been holding onto him for quite a while without submitting any payment.... i wasn't fully ready to open up my wallet to him... really i wasn't willing to open up my heart. But now I'm a full-fledged sponsor! A picture of him sits on my desk, so every time I look up from all this studying, I can smile as I think about what he's doing in Tanzania, and what a joy it is to share what little I have which means a whole world of a difference for him.

Meet Wistoni :)