24.4.08

thoughts:
what's "best" for me... may not actually be what's best for me.
although parents want the best for me... they may not know what is actually the best for me.
Only God my Father knows and wants and makes out what's best for me.

HE is sovereign. HE is merciful and mighty. HE is in control of ALL things.

who cares what ppl think... even if they are the most dearest and closest people in my life.. the only person who matters is You Lord. Only You. At times i remember when i was younger... how truly you were the only one who mattered above all else and above whom else... I pray i have that kind of faith again... child-like faith to trust NOT in the things of this world... to trust NOT in earthly wisdom...but to trust only in the Lord's wisdom. I cling to your promises Lord.. that you will draw near to those who seek you. That you are merciful and mighty and kind to your children.. to those who listen and know Your voice.

Let this be a trial where my faith has been tested and refined. Deliver me through this doubt and untrust. Forgive me Father for I am weak.