15.1.10

we looked at the 1st chpt of the sermon on the mount yesterday. its funny how the bible has this way of letting you see your reflection as it truly is. conclusions? I need to spend more time caring, less time procrastinating. More time listening, less time talking. More time being understanding, and less time being impatient with others..

I'm looking at this year stretch out before me, and wow, this is definitely gonna require some better time management and perhaps less sleep on my part. God help me get through it all. More than that, help me find missing sheep here in brisbane..

pearls:
"We love our people whether they turn out well or not and the successes do not vindicate our ministry nor the disappointments nullify it. What is important is whether we have loved in a real way - not preached in an impassioned way from a pulpit." - Jackie Pullinger

"We love much because we have been forgiven much!" - JP