28.12.09

healed! sorta :)

sunday morning i woke up sick to the point that i couldn't even speak. that plus i felt like there was a porcupine shoved down my throat. so was almost thinking of calling up my friend and cancelling going to church. but then thought it wouldn't be too great especially since she's just started coming out.. and didn't really want her to go alone since its pretty daunting going to church by yourself if you don't know anyone!

Anyways, during congregational prayer time, they switched things up a bit and we were able to pray for each other in twos :) So my friend prayed for my sickness, that I would get better. And VOILA! I got better!! I'm not completely healed, but i FEEL like i'm healed despite the sporadic cough here or there. but what was crazy was that before she prayed, when we were singing, no sound would come out when i tried to sing. after prayer however, i was able to sing like normal as if i'd never even gotten sick! :) My friend hadn't prayed to God in over a year, and God used her prayer of faith to heal me! How cool is that? =D tres cool indeed! that God uses ALL people for His glory!!