20.9.09

"We are to be spiritual scarecrows, warding away Satan before he has a chance to snatch the seed in our hearts thus preventing growth and fruitfulness" - Pastor Steve

....

Today in service it hit me real hard, just how powerful the gospel truly is! Thank you God that through Your Word you have given us all we need in life in regards to direction, how to live & love, more than that, how to ward off Satan, for Your word strengthens, refines, builds, and protects. It is the true truth, no it is the only truth in all the universe. It is more than mere words, it is the POWER of Christ revealed to us for the salvation of all who believe. Your words do more than inform, they transform! And so for that, all I can say is thank you. Continue to search & sieve through my life, empty out my old ways of thinking and being, and transform me to the way of life holy and pleasing to You.