20.8.07

Ever have an emotion so overwhelming it almost brings you to tears? You can’t even describe what it is… friendship, understanding, warmth, security... all bubbling up from the past rolling into one huge overpowering nostalgic feeling of love. The fact that one phone call from you had me forcing these tears back last night… gosh I missed you so much, and I didn’t even know it. It’s been so long since we last talked. I’m sorry that I forgot about you. You’ll probably never read this, but I love you… so much.

I love you because you’ve always been my shoulder to laugh and cry on.
You’ve always acted so strong in front of me for the both of us
You were, are and forever will be someone I look up to and respect
You are someone always true to his word
Someone who inspires me to try harder
Who challenges me to think deeper
Someone who stood up for me and looked out for me
Who I know will always be there for me every time I fall…

I almost forgot you cared.
I almost forgot just how much I really loved you.

i love you leahcim