16.8.06

hard knock life

why is life full of hard decisions and choices? why are there so many roadblocks, locked doors, not to mention the headaches caused by them? as my mom clearly puts it time and time again "life is not easy" sums up life eh? there's this HUGE mega question mark fogging up the lens to the future. its a pain only knowing the unknown, knowing i might just be hitting the wall when i walk so confidently through this door. i feel like i'm in a pinball machine, and i'm the ball being tossed here and there. is life just a pinball game? are we bouncing here and there till we finish up our 3 balls? and yet, God, with his 'stretched' time sees everything. He sees all the walls (or should i say bumpers) I'll hit, all the home-runs (or missions) I'll score, all my joys and pains. if i lean on him, lean on his understanding, lean on his Word and his truth, then my path WILL be made straight as he so clearly promises in proverbs 3. yet, i have an inkling of a feeling that it'll be made straight in HIS sense as opposed to mine. that doesn't seem so reassuring to put it plainly. but i need to get used to HIM being the boss of me, that he will oversee everything i do (given that i put my trust in Him AND given that i work my butt off in this world), and even if things don't happen to go as planned.. i still need to acknowledge that it IS going as planned in his plan.. if that makes any sense