23.5.06

mush talk

there is no stronger earthly bond than family.

Thank you Daddy - You've always been my wall, supporting me, most of the times without my knowing.

Thank you Mommy - you're my emotional outlet; not only that you really are my best friend :)

Thank you Michael - i'm too dependant on you michael; you've always guided me in life. you've always encouraged me to strive for the best, to go for my dreams

Thank you David - whether you know it or not, you've taught me so much about life in general, about growing up, becoming an adult, and most of all you've taught me to never give up when things aren't going my way


and then there's one last member of our family :) the most important member of course:

Thank you GOD! - you hold this family within the palm of your hand. you've seen all of us through thick and thin. you've carried us through all sorrow and through all joy. Thank you God for being our ultimate father, our everlasting ruler and our all-knowing guide